Nickel experts will gather in Hamburg from September 20-22
2022-07-01, Market News, Price News, Raw Material News, Global
Nickel has corrected by 30 % since its peak in March and also other raw materials are falling at the moment. However, it would be premature to conclude that things will normalize in the rest of 2022.
There are numerous drivers (incl. nickel used in EV batteries) and inhibitors (incl. strong investments in Indonesia) for the nickel market going forward.
We will gather the globally leading nickel experts in Hamburg (September 20-22), who will give their fact-based opinion about nickel supply and demand throughout the next 5 years:
• Jim Lennon, Senior Commodities Consultant, Macquarie Bank (Europe) Limited , UK
• Barry Jackson, Principal Market Intelligence Ni & STS Raw Materials, AngloAmerican Marketing Ltd, United Kingdom
• Sebastian Kreft, Managing Director, Metals Hub GmbH, Germany
• Robin Martin, Head of Market Development, LME - London Metal Exchange, UK
• Mark Mistry, Senior Manager Public Policy, Nickel Institute, Belgium
• Mark Selby, Chairman, CEO & Director, Canada Nickel Company Inc., Canada
This will be the only such comprehensive expert panel discussing nickel markets globally in 2022.
Join the experts, book your place with the Early Bird rate until August 12. LINK BOOKING
Nickel and raw materials are just one part of this conference which will be the biggest commercial stainless steel event globally in 2022. You can view the full program here: LINK PROGRAM
We want to thank our sponsors for their support. You can find a list of sponsors here: LINK SPONSORS
Protects against cross-site request forgery attacks.